PH to remain under alert level 2 from Jan. 1 to Jan. 15, 2022

Philippines News News

PH to remain under alert level 2 from Jan. 1 to Jan. 15, 2022
Philippines Latest News,Philippines Headlines
  • 📰 manilabulletin
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 20 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 11%
  • Publisher: 51%

All provinces, highly urbanized cities, and independent component cities in the country will remain under alert level 2 during the period, the IATF said after it approved on Wednesday, Dec. 29 the alert level classification. READ:

The Philippines will remain under alert level 2 from Jan. 1 until Jan. 15, 2022, the Malacañang said Thursday, Dec. 30.

All provinces, highly urbanized cities, and independent component cities in the country will remain under alert level 2 during the period, the inter-agency task force said after it approved on Wednesday, Dec. 29 the alert level classification. These countries include Armenia, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Kuwait, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Thailand, United States of America , and Oman.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

manilabulletin /  🏆 25. in PH

Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Cebu’s full power restoration stretches into Jan. 2022Cebu’s full power restoration stretches into Jan. 2022Some customers in Cebu may not exactly regain their electricity service by New Year’s day, but their servicing utility Visayan Electric Company is striving to achieve 80-percent power supply restoration by January 10 next year.
Read more »

93% Of Pinoys Facing 2022 With Hope – SWS | OneNews.PH93% Of Pinoys Facing 2022 With Hope – SWS | OneNews.PHCompared to last year, hope for the coming year rose in all areas, except in Mindanao where it remained at 93%.
Read more »

PH to remain under Alert Level 2 until January 15PH to remain under Alert Level 2 until January 15THE Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) approved on Wednesday, December 29, the recommendation to keep all areas in the country under Alert Level 2 from January 1 until January 15,...
Read more »

DOH wants PH to remain under Alert Level 2 for JanuaryDOH wants PH to remain under Alert Level 2 for JanuaryThe Department of Health said it is recommending that all areas in the country remain under Alert Level 2 in January amid the threat of the Omicron coronavirus variant.
Read more »

Palace Worried Over COVID Case Increase | OneNews.PHPalace Worried Over COVID Case Increase | OneNews.PHBased on the latest report of OCTA Research group, the COVID-19 positivity rate in NCR has increased to over 5% as of Dec. 27, noting that the more transmissible Omicron variant could be causing the uptick and not the holiday celebrations. | onenewsph
Read more »

OCTA: PH may have up to 2,000 new COVID-19 cases on Dec. 30OCTA: PH may have up to 2,000 new COVID-19 cases on Dec. 30'Nationwide, we are projecting 1,600 to 2,000 new cases on Dec. 30,' says OCTA Research fellow Guido David.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-08-29 06:01:54