Outback search for man missing for five days, family fear 'something seriously wrong'

Philippines News News

Outback search for man missing for five days, family fear 'something seriously wrong'
Philippines Latest News,Philippines Headlines
  • 📰 abcnews
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 34 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 17%
  • Publisher: 83%

Police hold serious concerns for the welfare of a WA man after the car he was believed to be travelling in was found abandoned on a remote outback road.

abc.net.au/news/outback-search-travis-hart-christmas-day-goldfields/101817342Police hold serious concerns for the welfare of a Kambalda man who has been missing for five days, after the car he was believed to be travelling in was found abandoned on a remote outback road in Western Australia.

Acting Inspector Cowie said two search areas had been identified after the car Mr Hart was travelling in was first reported to police. "We have subsequently found that vehicle slightly further down the gravel track, so we've got two search areas out there, but they're pretty close together."The family of Mr Hart, from Albany in the state's south-west, drove to Kalgoorlie on Friday to help with the search.

"He hasn't contacted her since Christmas Eve and that's how we know that there's something seriously wrong."Ms Eades said her brother, who lived and worked in the Goldfields, was well-known in the community.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

abcnews /  🏆 5. in AU

Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Evacuation order as residents in NSW outback town face record floodsALERT: Residents in low-lying areas in the NSW town of Menindee have been ordered to evacuate as floodwaters rise. 9News
Read more »

Queensland police investigate officer for allegedly allowing man to pepper spray himself at partyQueensland police investigate officer for allegedly allowing man to pepper spray himself at partyAuthorities did not confirm if they were charging anybody over use of the restricted spray, which was posted on social media
Read more »

Police: 1,800 officers recruited under Boris Johnson scheme ‘have resigned’Police: 1,800 officers recruited under Boris Johnson scheme ‘have resigned’Freedom of Information request reportedly reveals that at least 1,837 recruits have already quit
Read more »

Police rescind drug charge against terminally ill Kansas cancer patientPolice rescind drug charge against terminally ill Kansas cancer patientPolice raided hospital room after staff called them about patient’s marijuana vape pen use to alleviate disease symptoms
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 12:40:16