Alleged maltreatment of ECQ violators in Tuburan to be probed

Philippines News News

Alleged maltreatment of ECQ violators in Tuburan to be probed
Philippines Latest News,Philippines Headlines
  • 📰 cebudailynews
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 25 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 13%
  • Publisher: 71%

CEBU CITY, Philippines — The Cebu Police Provincial Office (CPPO) has ordered an investigation on the alleged maltreatment of four young men when they were invited to the police station in

The four men then were invited for questioning over alleged violation of social distancing and enhanced community quarantine protocols in the town when the alleged maltreatment happened.

They took a video of the drinking spree which happened on March 10, 2020 and uploaded it on March 18 when they were able to buy load for mobile data. But Randel , one of the four men, said that when they were invited for questioning last week, they were all punched at the stomach.Interview with CPPO director Police Colonel Roderick Mariano

“I already directed my chief of police to conduct an investigation doon sa alegasyon na may maltreatment na nangyari,” Mariano said.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

cebudailynews /  🏆 8. in PH

Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

At least 9,000 residents in Cebu City barangay under total lockdownAt least 9,000 residents in Cebu City barangay under total lockdownThree persons in Barangay Luz test positive for coronavirus. In a total lockdown, no residents are allowed to leave their homes for any reason. COVID19PH
Read more »

63 persons rounded up for violating the no-swimming policy in Metro Cebu63 persons rounded up for violating the no-swimming policy in Metro CebuCEBU CITY, Philippines -- A total of 63 persons were arrested today, April 12, 2020, by the police in Cebu City, Talisay City, and Lapu-Lapu City, for swimming in public and private beaches and
Read more »

Densely populated sub-village in Cebu City under lockdownDensely populated sub-village in Cebu City under lockdownA densely populated sitio or sub-village in uptown Cebu City is placed under lockdown starting Easter Sunday, April 12, 2020.
Read more »

Traditional Easter Sunday beach outing in Cebu shunned this yearTraditional Easter Sunday beach outing in Cebu shunned this yearCEBU CITY—Beachgoers frolicking on Easter Sunday should have been a common sight in most parts in the province of Cebu, or even the Philippines.
Read more »

Artists and illustrators in Cebu making art to raise funds for frontlinersArtists and illustrators in Cebu making art to raise funds for frontlinersCDNTopStories: A group of young and talented artists and illustrators here in Cebu has formed another group that offers to transform your simple photo into an illustration. Read more:
Read more »

Sitio Zapatera in Cebu City on ‘total lockdown’; 3 persons have COVID-19Sitio Zapatera in Cebu City on ‘total lockdown’; 3 persons have COVID-19CEBU CITY— A densely populated urban poor area in Cebu City was placed under “total lockdown” for 14 days starting Sunday after three residents tested positive for the coronavirus or COVID-19.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-05 19:55:17