Young girls targeted by alleged serial flasher at Queensland shopping centres

Philippines News News

Young girls targeted by alleged serial flasher at Queensland shopping centres
Philippines Latest News,Philippines Headlines
  • 📰 7NewsSydney
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 39 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 19%
  • Publisher: 63%

At least four “very young” girls have been targeted by an alleged flasher at Gold Coast shopping centres. 7NEWS

It’s alleged the man exposed himself to three girls at Harbour Town Shopping Centre in Biggera Waters on September 7 and 29 and October 12.It is not alleged the man had physical contact with any of the girls.

He is believed to have targeted them in food courts where he allegedly “attracts their attention then proceeds to expose himself”, said Detective Greg Aubort.7NEWS“We’ve had instances where caregivers have noticed what’s been going on, or at least been suspicious. And they have certainly attempted to intervene,” said Aubort.

“It can be a difficult scenario. Sometimes you’re not sure what’s going on and later on, a child might disclose something, or it might make sense later.”Police have released CCTV footage of the man in a bid to find him, as well as identifying other potential victims.“What’s of great concern is it’s persistent and it’s ongoing,” said Aubort.Your cookie settings are preventing this third party content from displaying.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

7NewsSydney /  🏆 16. in AU

Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Calls for a national firearms register after Queensland police shootingCalls for a national firearms register after Queensland police shootingPolice unions are calling for a national gun register which would list all registered firearm owners in Australia. A national firearms register was recommended after the Port Arthur massacre 26 years ago, although 1996 was the last year there were any major gun law reforms. The funeral for the police officers who were gunned down in Queensland will be held at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre on Wednesday.
Read more »

Queensland minister backs national gun register after revelations police killer crossed border carrying weaponsQueensland minister backs national gun register after revelations police killer crossed border carrying weaponsFollowing revelations police killer Nathaniel Train crossed the Queensland border during COVID carrying weapons, Queensland Police Minister Mark Ryan says he supports a national gun register.
Read more »

Details of memorial service for slain Queensland police officers revealedThe service will honour Constables Matthew Arnold, 26, and Rachel McCrow, 29, who were shot dead by Nathaniel Train, his brother Gareth and sister-in-law Stacey in Queensland last week.
Read more »

Queensland Police Union plan to buy rural property where officers were killedQueensland Police Union plan to buy rural property where officers were killedQueensland Police Union president Ian Leavers says he doesn't want the property to 'fall into the wrong hands' and is in talks to buy the site to repurpose it into a retreat.
Read more »

Queensland police union wants to buy property where officers were slain to create memorialThe union wants to secure the property as a "permanent place of solace and reflection" to honour the two young officers.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 18:15:24