Three Himamaylan sitios where the government troops and the New People’s Army rebels clashed had already been cleared, paving the way for the remaining evacuees to return home, the military said on Wednesday, Oct. 19.
BACOLOD CITY –
The Philippine Army said that its 303rd Infantry Brigade has cleared Sitios Sig-ang, Medel, and Campayas – all of Barangay Carabalan in Himamaylan City, Negros Occidental – from insurgency threat. The city government prepared food packs, and other items, as well as medicines to the affected residents. They were also transported back to their houses and were given medical attention.
Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Female employees of La Union provincial government will now get two 'period days' every monthFrom terrible cramps and nausea to heavy bleeding, from constant worries of stains to changing menstrual cycles, from period poop to PMS and the wild frenzy of hormones — and everything that entails — women's periods are no laughing matter.
Read more »
Jeeps, buses ask additional fares during rush hour periodsThree transport groups filed Tuesday a petition to allow jeepney and bus operators and drivers to charge an additional P1 to P2 in surge fare during rush hour. READ:
Read more »
October focus on politics in emerging markets - BusinessWorld OnlineOPINION | October focus on politics in emerging markets By Sukumar Rajah READ:
Read more »
AMBUSH x Nike, Air Jordan 2s and More Sneakers Releasing This WeekThe Air Jordan 2 leads this week's sneaker releases, serving as a canvas for three collaborations...
Read more »