The Saanich Police Department is now leading the search for a high-risk missing man after Victoria police announced their investigation last week.
Police are searching for 59-year-old Victoria man Timothy Mackness who was last seen on Sept. 20 and was reported missing on Sept. 26.
Mackness is considered a high-risk missing person under B.C.'s policing standards. The "high-risk" category is applied whenever someone's health or well-being may be in danger due to physical or mental illness, addictions, disability, age, or if weather poses a potential danger. "The Saanich police detective division now has conduct of this missing person investigation," said Saanich police D/Sgt. Damian Kowalewich in a release Wednesday.
Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Police release image of suspect in theft and assault at Victoria storePolice said a man tried to leave the Foul Bay Road store with an item he had stashed in his bag, then assaulted a staff member who tried to question him
Read more »
Victoria Police seek thief who stole from Foul Bay Road store after assaulting employeePolice in Victoria are seeking help from the public as they look to identify a suspect sought in an alleged theft and subsequent assault at a business in the Jubilee area.
Read more »
Single-vehicle crash leads to impaired charges in WawaPolice responded to the crash on Sept. 27
Read more »
Victoria police investigating after victim found with multiple stab woundsPolice in Victoria are looking for witnesses and surveillance images after someone was stabbed multiple times in the downtown core Wednesday.
Read more »
Police investigating break-in and theft at Northside Pub in Cartwright | SaltWireCARTWRIGHT, N.L. — Police are investigating the break-in and theft of cash at the Northside Pub in Cartwright on Sept. 25. Police said surveillance from ...
Read more »