Iran: No plan for new US nuke talks

Iran: News

Iran: No plan for new US nuke talks
NoPlanFor
  • 📰 TheManilaTimes
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 23 sec. here
  • 9 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 36%
  • Publisher: 92%

(UPDATE) TEHRAN — Iran on Thursday denied it was set to resume nuclear talks with the United States after the end of a 12-day war with Israel, and accused Washington of exaggerating the impact of American strikes.

TEHRAN — Iran on Thursday denied it was set to resume nuclear talks with the United States after the end of a 12-day war with Israel, and accused Washington of exaggerating the impact of American strikes.The most serious conflict yet between Israel and Iran derailed nuclear talks between Tehran and Washington, but President Donald Trump said the US would hold discussions with Iran next week, with his special envoy Steve Witkoff expressing hope “for a comprehensive peace agreement.

Trump said key facilities, including the underground Fordo uranium enrichment site, had been “obliterated” by American B-2 bombers.Doubts remain about whether Iran quietly removed some 400 kilograms of enriched uranium from its most sensitive sites before the strikes — potentially hiding nuclear material elsewhere in the country.But posting on his Truth Social platform, Trump dismissed such speculation, saying: “Nothing was taken out...

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

TheManilaTimes /  🏆 2. in PH

No Plan For New US Nuke Talks

Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Iran, Israel launch new attacks after Tehran rules out nuclear talksIran, Israel launch new attacks after Tehran rules out nuclear talksLatest Philippine news from GMA News and 24 Oras. News, weather updates and livestreaming on Philippine politics, regions, showbiz, lifestyle, science and tech.
Read more »

Iran ‘strongly’ condemns US veto of UN Gaza ceasefire resolutionIran ‘strongly’ condemns US veto of UN Gaza ceasefire resolutionTehran, Iran—Iran on Thursday denounced the United States on Thursday for vetoing a United Nations Security Council resolution that called for an
Read more »

Israel, Iran launch more barrages as Israel aims to wipe out Tehran’s nuclear programIsrael, Iran launch more barrages as Israel aims to wipe out Tehran’s nuclear program(1st UPDATE) Air raid sirens sounded in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, the country's two largest cities before dawn, sending residents rushing into shelters
Read more »

Israel's defense minister warns 'Tehran will burn' if Iran continues firing missilesIsrael's defense minister warns 'Tehran will burn' if Iran continues firing missilesDUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Israel's defense minister warned Saturday that Tehran will burn if Iran continues firing missiles on Israel after at least...
Read more »

Iran launches more missiles as Israel targets TehranIran launches more missiles as Israel targets TehranIran launched a new wave of missiles at Israel on Saturday, wounding several people in residential buildings, while Israel said it was striking Tehran.
Read more »

Iran launches missile barrage as Israel strikes TehranIran launches missile barrage as Israel strikes TehranTEHRAN, Iran — Iranians and Israelis woke to smoke and rubble on Sunday after the arch-rivals expanded their attacks overnight, with Israel striking Tehran's defense ministry, and Iran unleashing a deadly barrage of missiles.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-08-30 01:12:21