FIFA suspends Congolese coach for 20 years for sexual abuse

Philippines News News

FIFA suspends Congolese coach for 20 years for sexual abuse
Philippines Latest News,Philippines Headlines
  • 📰 manilabulletin
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 39 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 19%
  • Publisher: 51%

The governing body of world football said in a statement that Jonathan Bukabakwa had been 'found guilty of sexually abusing a minor football player'.

The governing body of world football said in a statement that Jonathan Bukabakwa had been "found guilty of sexually abusing a minor football player".

PARIS -- FIFA on Friday, Oct. 20, suspended a former youth coach in the Democratic Republic of Congo from football for 20 years for sexually abusing a youth player. The governing body of world football said in a statement that Jonathan Bukabakwa had been"found guilty of sexually abusing a minor football player".The case, said FIFA's statement, followed allegations on several media platforms of the sexual abuse of minors by coaches in different regions and leagues in DR Congo.FIFA said that following an investigation the adjudicatory chamber"was comfortably satisfied that Mr Bukabakwa had breached...the Code of Ethics.

FIFA said that the decision was in line with its"zero tolerance approach to all forms of abuse in football."

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

manilabulletin /  🏆 25. in PH

Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

More visitors expected at Manila South CemeteryMore visitors expected at Manila South CemeteryAccording to Manila South Cemetery Director Jonathan Garzo, this is due to the relaxation of previous COVID-19 restrictions.
Read more »

Pacres return delights ex-UST teammate EJ Laure, coach Kung Fu ReyesMany were thrilled as former UST standout Dimdim Pacres found her way back to competitive volleyball as she currently plays for the Galleries Tower Highrisers in the Premier Volleyball League All-Filipino Conference.
Read more »

Tim Cone warmly received as Gilas coach, study claimsTim Cone being appointed head coach of Gilas Pilipinas received general positive reception from social media users, a study revealed.
Read more »

Coach KungFu Reyes happy to see Dimdim Pacres in actionCoach KungFu Reyes happy to see Dimdim Pacres in actionKungFu Reyes said he is delighted to see the return to volleyball action of Dimdim Pacres, his former player from the University of Santo Tomas.
Read more »

Becker to coach 'rough diamond' RuneBecker to coach 'rough diamond' RuneSix-time Grand Slam winner Boris Becker confirmed on Thursday, Oct. 19, he has become the coach of Denmark's Holger Rune, returning to the game after a seven-year absence that included a prison term.
Read more »

Stotts resigns as assistant coach for NBA's BucksTerry Stotts, who was the head coach at Portland for the first nine years of Damian Lillard's career, resigned Thursday (Friday, Manila time) as an assistant coach of Lillard's new NBA team, the Milwaukee Bucks.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-05 08:29:57