The Duterte administration is inclined to extend the Luzon-wide enhanced community quarantine until April 30 as the government continues to grapple with the COVID-19 pandemic, President Rodrigo Duterte said in a televised address on Monday. | KAguilarINQ
“If you really want to know, we have discussed it actually even before this, we are inclined to extend the lockdown up to April 30,” Duterte said.The Philippines has so far recorded.
“If you really want to know, we have discussed it actually even before this, we are inclined to extend the lockdown up to April 30,” Duterte said.The Philippines has so far recordedPhilippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
PNP gears up for imminent extension of Luzon-wide quarantineMANILA, Philippines — Even if the government has yet to decide on the extension or expansion of the Luzon-wide enhanced community quarantine, the Philippine National Police (PNP) said Monday it is
Read more »
Ashley Ortega hands out ready-to-eat meals to homeless peopleAshley Ortega joins the list of celebrities extending a helping hand to families affected by the Luzon-wide enhanced community quarantine.
Read more »
PNP gears up for imminent extension of Luzon-wide quarantineMANILA, Philippines — Even if the government has yet to decide on the extension or expansion of the Luzon-wide enhanced community quarantine, the Philippine National Police (PNP) said Monday it is
Read more »
'Modified' community quarantine can be explored to flatten COVID-19 curve – studyA study from the University of the Philippines analyzes 3 possible scenarios after April 12, the day Luzon's 'enhanced community quarantine' is expected to be lifted. COVID19PH
Read more »
[PODCAST] Law of Duterte Land: The rule of law in the time of the coronavirusIn this latest episode of Law of Duterte Land, we tackle the different laws and rules that come into play as Duterte applies a police solution to a health crisis. RapplerPodcasts Listen to this podcast here:
Read more »
Gwen: Still too early to decide on lifting of ECQGovernor Gwendolyn Garcia says the lifting of the ECQ will be determined by the COVID-19 situation in Luzon and Metro Manila.
Read more »