Declassified 'Double Six' report raises more questions than answers, says Mojuntin's family

Philippines News News

Declassified 'Double Six' report raises more questions than answers, says Mojuntin's family
Philippines Latest News,Philippines Headlines
  • 📰 staronline
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 35 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 17%
  • Publisher: 75%

KOTA KINABALU: The family of the late Datuk Peter J. Mojuntin, one of the 11 victims killed in the 'Double Six' plane crash, felt the much-anticipated investigation report over the incident was a let down.

KOTA KINABALU: The family of the late Datuk Peter J. Mojuntin, one of the 11 victims killed in the"Double Six" plane crash, felt the much-anticipated investigation report over the incident was a let down.

"It's a normal report over pilot inexperience or negligence it doesn't indicate anything that would be against the public's interest."I also don't know how to feel. I know some of my family members are really unhappy as they didn't get the closure they thought they would when the report came out.The report on the tragedy that took place on June 6, 1976, was released by the Transport Ministry earlier on Wednesday.

To keep such a report from the public's eye and grieving families for almost five decades is mind-boggling, said Donald. "But now it has been declassified, we find there was no justification to put the report under the OSA.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

staronline /  🏆 4. in MY

Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

No proof of sabotage in Double Six crash, says declassified reportNo proof of sabotage in Double Six crash, says declassified reportHowever, it says it was clear that operating procedures were not carried out professionally.
Read more »

Govt releases declassified report on Double Six tragedyGovt releases declassified report on Double Six tragedyTransport minister Loke Siew Fook says the declassification of the report was completed on April 6, in accordance with Section 2C of the Official Secrets Act 1972.
Read more »

Declassified report reveals no evidence of sabotage in Double Six tragedy | The Malaysian InsightDeclassified report reveals no evidence of sabotage in Double Six tragedy | The Malaysian InsightDocument reveals stability factors caused plane crash that killed several Sabah leaders.
Read more »

Transport Ministry releases declassified report on Sabah’s 1976 ‘Double Six’ plane crashTransport Ministry releases declassified report on Sabah’s 1976 ‘Double Six’ plane crashKUALA LUMPUR, April 12 — The Ministry of Transport has released today the final investigation report on a 1976 plane crash in Sabah, known as the “Double Six”...
Read more »

Govt releases declassified report on Double Six tragedyGovt releases declassified report on Double Six tragedyPETALING JAYA: The transport ministry has released the report into the 1976 plane crash that claimed the lives of then Sabah chief minister Fuad Stephens and 10 others.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 13:14:00