Govt releases declassified report on Double Six tragedy, says anthonyloke
Its minister, Loke Siew Fook, said the declassification of the report was completed on April 6, in accordance with Section 2C of the Official Secrets Act 1972.“The ministry is committed to this principle of transparency,” he said in a statement. The report is available for viewing here.On April 5, FMT reported that the government had agreed to declassify the report on the plane crash which took place on June 6, 1976, popularly known as the “Double Six tragedy”.
In the incident, Fuad, who had been sworn in as the chief minister just 53 days earlier, died along with 10 others, including state ministers, when the GAF Nomad aircraft they were in crashed in Sembulan, Kota Kinabalu. The others who died included state ministers Salleh Sulong, Chong Thien Vun and Peter Mojuntin.
Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Govt releases declassified report on Double Six tragedyTransport minister Loke Siew Fook says the declassification of the report was completed on April 6, in accordance with Section 2C of the Official Secrets Act 1972.
Read more »
No proof of sabotage in Double Six crash, says declassified reportHowever, it says it was clear that operating procedures were not carried out professionally.
Read more »
Tiada bukti sabotaj dalam tragedi Double SixPETALING JAYA: Tiada bukti sabotaj, kebakaran atau letupan.
Read more »
Declassified report reveals no evidence of sabotage in Double Six tragedy | The Malaysian InsightDocument reveals stability factors caused plane crash that killed several Sabah leaders.
Read more »
Tiada bukti sabotaj dalam nahas pesawat Double Six, menurut laporan akhir | The Malaysian InsightLaporan menyimpulkan kemungkinan kemalangan disebabkan kedudukan pusat graviti pesawat di luar had buritan kapal.
Read more »