Cagayan province recorded its last COVID-19 case last April 8; the patient has recovered from the disease
Cagayan province had no confirmed COVID-19 cases for a week now, the provincial information office confirmed on Wednesday.
One COVID-19 patient in the province, also confined at the CVMC, is still waiting for his swab retests to confirm his health status, the information office said. He said 18 patients with the viral disease were previously confined, of whom 17 have already been discharged.
Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
PH gov’t, private sector in rush to build field hospitals for COVID-19 casesThere’s a rush by the Philippine government and private sector to build field hospitals in Metro Manila and parts of Luzon to add bed capacity to a health system that’s starting to be overwhelmed by COVID-19 patients. | FMangosingINQ
Read more »
PH COVID-19 death toll passes 300 as cases near 5,000BREAKING: The death toll due to COVID-19 in the Philippines has passed 300, with the Health Department confirming 18 new fatalities due to the viral disease as the total number of cases nears 5,000.
Read more »
COVID-19 cases among Filipinos overseas increase by 31.6% — DFAThe Department of Foreign Affairs on Tuesday reported a 31.6 percent spike in the number of overseas Filipinos with confirmed coronavirus disease (COVID-19) cases compared to last week’s figures.
Read more »
BREAKING: COVID-19 cases in PH reach 5,223There are now over 5,000 COVID-19 cases in the country as the DOH reported 291 new cases on Tuesday bringing the country’s total to 5,223.
Read more »
DOH: COVID-19 cases in Quezon City rise to 941
Read more »
Makati taps data analytics for contact tracing, monitoring of COVID-19 cases
Read more »