World reacts to Bogut bombshell

Philippines News News

World reacts to Bogut bombshell
Philippines Latest News,Philippines Headlines
  • 📰 newscomauHQ
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 52 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 24%
  • Publisher: 77%

Sydney Kings star Andrew Bogut has agreed to return to the NBA league with his former team Golden State Warriors, it was confirmed today.

The Aussie veteran won his only NBA title with the Warriors in 2015 but the team offloaded him to the Dallas Mavericks in 2016 to clear salary cap space to sign All-Star Kevin Durant.

That was in 2017-18 and last year he made the decision to return home, opting to sign for Sydney over Melbourne. He made a huge impact for the Kings, guiding the team to the playoffs and winning the league MVP award. Warriors’ two-time NBA MVP Steph Curry said he was excited at the prospect of having Bogut back in Oakland as the franchise charges towards a fourth title in five years. Curry and Bogut joined forces at the Warriors in 2012 and were key members in turning the team into a powerhouse that has dominated the NBA.“It’s exciting, weird, a blast from the past; all that combined,” Curry said. “He’s a guy that we have a lot of experience with.

“When his name came up I thought it was one-sided,” Curry said. “Like, ‘We’re familiar with him, we like him, let’s call him to see if he’s interested’.The Warriors’ core from 2015 — Curry, Green, Klay Thompson, Andre Iguodala and Shaun Livingston — remain, but Bogut will likely come off the bench with the addition of All-Star big man DeMarcus Cousins and Durant.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

newscomauHQ /  🏆 9. in AU

Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Bogut linked with NBA return for Simmons' 76ersBogut linked with NBA return for Simmons' 76ersWill we see Bogut back in the NBA? 9WWOS
Read more »

Curry's glowing praise for returning BogutCurry's glowing praise for returning BogutThe ultimate reunion. ❤ 9WWOS
Read more »

Dear Andrew, your defence of George Pell makes a mockery of survivorsDear Andrew, your defence of George Pell makes a mockery of survivorsClare Linane, the wife of a survivor of child sexual abuse, has written an open letter to columnist Andrew Bolt, one of Cardinal Pell's most prominent defenders.
Read more »

Television presenter Andrew O'Keefe in scuffle with photographer outside courtTelevision presenter Andrew O'Keefe in scuffle with photographer outside courtO'Keefe swore at a photographer, blocked a camera lens and appeared to hit the man on the head with a folder outside a court on Monday.
Read more »

Andrew Bolt: Online activism has been reduced to ‘shouting people down’ | Sky News AustraliaAndrew Bolt: Online activism has been reduced to ‘shouting people down’ | Sky News AustraliaSky News host Andrew Bolt says anonymous far-left activist group Sleeping Giants refuses to engage in debate, resorting to ‘shouting people down’ and ‘trying to silence them’.\n\nResearch conducted by Sky News in February on the most active participants in the advertiser boycott campaign found that a single user was responsible for 43 per cent of the activity, and eight out of the ten most engaged accounts were anonymous. \n\nSome brands have succumbed to the online campaign by withdrawing their advertising from Mr Bolt’s program, including private health fund NIB. Mr Bolt shared correspondence from a viewer who explained that those supporting free speech ‘can be an activist too’, and closed their NIB account in response to the company's decision.\n\nMr Bolt shares his ongoing experience with the group and its attempts to silence him and other free speech supporters by targeting advertisers.\n\n\n\n
Read more »

Gupta poaches Twiggy’s starGupta poaches Twiggy’s starBritish industrial tycoon Sanjeev Gupta has poached one of Australias top energy executives from iron ore billionaire Andrew Forrest.
Read more »

Cohen’s testimony ‘a nasty anecdote from a self-confessed liar’: Bolt | Sky News AustraliaCohen’s testimony ‘a nasty anecdote from a self-confessed liar’: Bolt | Sky News AustraliaSky News host Andrew Bolt says US President Donald Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen’s testimony to Congress is ‘a nasty anecdote from a self-confessed liar’ without ‘any evidence’ to back it up. \n\nMr Bolt says the hearing was ‘more vilification of the kind Trump has survived for years’.\n\nWhile under oath, Mr Cohen accused President Trump of lying to the public about his business interest in Russia and said the President knew about the Wikileak's decision to release hacked Democratic National Committee emails during the 2016 election campaign.\n\n\n\n\n\n\n
Read more »

Morrison govt ‘seems incapable of winning arguments’ amidst ‘sabotaging’ by left wing Liberals | Sky News AustraliaMorrison govt ‘seems incapable of winning arguments’ amidst ‘sabotaging’ by left wing Liberals | Sky News AustraliaSky News host Andrew Bolt says the Morrison government is doing ‘good’ for the country, but ‘seems incapable of winning arguments’ on the party’s female representation and global warming.\n\nThe government ‘does not have the courage’ to argue, Mr Bolt says, which ‘is a shame’. \n\nMr Bolt says that amidst positive policy, including the free trade deal signed with Indonesia on Monday, there is ‘bad’ politics in the ‘sabotaging’ of the government by ‘the left wing of the Liberals’ with resignations from Christopher Pyne and Julie Bishop.\n\nImage: News Corp Australia
Read more »

NSW Labor official charged with making child pornographyNSW Labor official charged with making child pornographyLabor branch secretary and former Cabramatta candidate Peter Andrew Hansen is suspended from the party after being charged with producing child pornography in the Philippines.
Read more »

Charging veterans to march for Anzac Day is ‘terribly disrespectful’: Smith | Sky News AustraliaCharging veterans to march for Anzac Day is ‘terribly disrespectful’: Smith | Sky News AustraliaAn RSL sub-branch has reportedly been told they would have to pay up to $5,000 for ‘traffic management plans’ for ANZAC dawn services this year. \n\nTransport Minister Andrew Constance has since released a statement saying diggers will not be charged to march 'now or anytime into the future.'\n\nHowever, 2GB radio presenter says this statement was ‘carefully worded’ by the Minister, as in fact 'Transport for NSW' told local councils to pay this fee, with some councils then poised to pass on this cost on to RSL clubs and veterans. \n\nMr Smith says this is ‘terribly disrespectful’ to those who have served their country.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-08-29 08:22:22