Toronto police have issued a warrant for a suspect wanted in connection with the alleged sexual assault of a 13-year-old girl at a subway stop in Etobicoke last month.
Police said the girl was with her mother when she was approached by a man at Royal York Station at around 5:45 p.m. on Sept. 27.
According to police, the man sexually salted the girl before she and her mother were able to walk away.Police released images of a suspect on Sept. 29. On Monday, investigators said that they have since identified that suspect and released an updated photo.Police are encouraging him to contact a lawyer and to turn himself in at the nearest police station.
Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Investigation underway after man walks into North York hospital with a gunshot woundToronto police are investigating after a man showed up at North York General Hospital this morning with a gunshot wound.
Read more »
Investigation underway after man walks into North York hospital with a gunshot woundToronto police are investigating after a man showed up at North York General Hospital this morning with a gunshot wound.
Read more »
Man walks into North York hospital with life-threatening gunshot woundsToronto police said they were called about a shooting near the East Don Parkland Sunday morning.
Read more »