PETALING JAYA: After threatening a nationwide strike, the Mogok Doktor Malaysia (Malaysian Doctors on Strike) has now cautioned people not to go to health clinics and public hospitals on April 3 to April 5, as the waiting hours at health clinics and public hospitals are expected to be longer while the strike is underway.
Previously, the movement of doctors attached to the Health Ministry had urged contract medical officers to take emergency or medical leave on the said dates as a sign of protest.
"There are more than 8,000 contract doctors who are going on a job strike by taking medical/emergency leave, as a protest against the unfair system and low wages.Organisers told The Star on March 29 that they had asked doctors to take emergency or medical leave on April 3-5 as a sign of protest, adding that they do not encourage demonstrations or flashmobs.
" 3,000 contract MOs will resign on April 1, while the rest will not be present to work from April 3-5," the representative said.
Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Kempen mogok doktor boleh jejaskan perkhidmatan kesihatanSetakat ini, Kementerian Kesihatan (KKM) hanya menerima hebahan mogok itu melalui saluran media sosial dan pihaknya tiada maklumat lanjut.
Read more »
Mogok doktor kontrak wake-up call kerajaanMMA tidak menyokong mogok sebagai satu cara untuk mendapatkan kerajaan menangani isu mereka namun dapat difahami mengapa laluan ini diambil.
Read more »
TECNO SPARK 10 series to debut in Malaysia on 2 April 2023 | TechNaveTECNO Mobile Malaysia today announced that its latest smartphone lineup, the TECNO SPARK 10 series will be launched in our country on 2 April 2023. Taking
Read more »
Xiaomi confirms Redmi Note 12 Series Malaysia launch in early April | TechNaveThe Redmi Note 12 Series was just announced a few days ago and we already got confirmation that the new phones will be here. Xiaomi Malaysia will be l
Read more »
Sabah tidak iktiraf tuntutan pihak mengaku waris kumpulan Sulu, kata Hajiji | The Malaysian InsightMenurutnya Sabah sendiri memilih untuk bersama membentuk sebuah Persekutuan Malaysia melalui Perjanjian Malaysia 1963.
Read more »
Mogok bukan penyelesaian terbaik tangani isu sektor kesihatan, kata Noor Hisham | The Malaysian InsightKP kesihatan berkata permasalahan yang timbul perlu ditangani dengan penglibatan bersama serta cara yang lebih berhemah.
Read more »