Violent US storms kill at least 32 people

Philippines News News

Violent US storms kill at least 32 people
Philippines Latest News,Philippines Headlines
  • 📰 malaymail
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 42 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 20%
  • Publisher: 86%

NEW YORK, April 3 — The death toll from a violent storm that whipped up tornadoes in the southern and midwestern regions of the United States rose to at least 32 over the...

NEW YORK, April 3 — The death toll from a violent storm that whipped up tornadoes in the southern and midwestern regions of the United States rose to at least 32 over the weekend, according to officials and media reports.

In Tennessee’s McNairy County, officials reported that an additional two people had died, having reported seven deaths earlier on Saturday, according to local media. The Tennessee Department of Health on Sunday reported that there were an additional three weather-related deaths in three more counties, but did not provide more details.

Another 15 deaths from the storm, which generated tornadoes in several areas, were earlier reported in Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Delaware, Mississippi and Alabama. Scores of people were injured and many buildings damaged or destroyed. The president said in a statement on Sunday afternoon that he and wife Jill Biden were praying for the people impacted by the weekend storms and ordered relevant federal officials “to help with immediate needs and long-term rebuilding.”

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

malaymail /  🏆 1. in MY

Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

New York plans for Trump surrender with barricades, courtroom closingsNew York plans for Trump surrender with barricades, courtroom closingsNEW YORK, April 3 — New York City police have thrown up metal barriers around Trump Tower and blocked roads near Manhattan Criminal Courthouse as they brace for potential...
Read more »

Melaka exco expected to be sworn in on April 5, says new CMMelaka exco expected to be sworn in on April 5, says new CMMELAKA: The swearing-in ceremony of the Melaka executive council (exco) members is expected to take place this Wednesday (April 5).
Read more »

New York Times says it won’t pay for Twitter verified check marksNew York Times says it won’t pay for Twitter verified check marksNEW YORK, April 2 — The New York Times will not pay a monthly fee to get verified check mark status on Twitter, a spokesperson for the newspaper told Reuters, hours after it lost...
Read more »

New York Times loses Twitter verification on main accountNew York Times loses Twitter verification on main accountWASHINGTON, April 3 — Twitter has removed the gold “verified” marker from the New York Times’ main account, as CEO Elon Musk bashed the news organisation as...
Read more »

New York Times loses Twitter verification on main accountNew York Times loses Twitter verification on main accountThe New York Times said it would not pay for a verified business account and would subscribe for a blue tick only for journalists finding it essential for their reporting needs. theSun thesundaily Twitter NewYorkTimes ElonMusk bluecheckmark
Read more »

New Melaka exco line-up to be inclusive and reflective of unity govt, says new CMNew Melaka exco line-up to be inclusive and reflective of unity govt, says new CMPETALING JAYA: The new Melaka state executive council line-up will consist of leaders from the various parties under the present unity government, said recently sworn-in Melaka Chief Minister Datuk Seri Ab Rauf Yusof.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 17:07:32