Two arrested in California shooting that killed six, authorities say

Philippines News News

Two arrested in California shooting that killed six, authorities say
Philippines Latest News,Philippines Headlines
  • 📰 globeandmail
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 19 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 11%
  • Publisher: 92%

The suspects and members of the victims’ family have a long history of gang violence but the motive for the shooting ‘is not exactly clear,’ sheriff says

Two gang members suspected in the massacre of six people last month in central California were arrested early Friday, one after a gun battle, the Tulare County sheriff said.

The suspects and members of the victims’ family have a long history of gang violence but the motive for the shooting “is not exactly clear,” Boudreaux said at a news conference at the sheriff’s headquarters in Visalia. The six victims, including a teen mother and her baby, were gunned down on Jan. 16 in rural Goshen, a community of 3,000 in the San Joaquin Valley.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

globeandmail /  🏆 5. in CA

Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Police investigate two-car crash that killed two near La PêchePolice investigate two-car crash that killed two near La PêchePolice in MRC des Collines de l’Outaouais continue to investigate following a two\u002Dcar crash on Highway 105 near La Pêche at about 7 p.m. Tuesday that killed a…
Read more »

Family pleads for answers after California police fatally shoot double amputeeFamily pleads for answers after California police fatally shoot double amputeeFamily pleads for answers after California police fatally shoot double amputee
Read more »

Ashton Kutcher took an edible after a vasectomy and thought he'd lost all feeling below his waistAshton Kutcher took an edible after a vasectomy and thought he'd lost all feeling below his waistAshton Kutcher says he hasn’t done drugs in 10 years, which is likely a good thing considering how he reacted the last time he took an edible — via TheGrowthOp
Read more »

Ashton Kutcher took an edible after a vasectomy and thought he'd lost all feeling below his waistAshton Kutcher took an edible after a vasectomy and thought he'd lost all feeling below his waistAshton Kutcher says he hasn’t done drugs in 10 years, which is likely a good thing considering how he reacted the last time he took an edible — via TheGrowthOp
Read more »

Ashton Kutcher took an edible after a vasectomy and thought he'd lost all feeling below his waistAshton Kutcher took an edible after a vasectomy and thought he'd lost all feeling below his waistAshton Kutcher says he hasn’t done drugs in 10 years, which is likely a good thing considering how he reacted the last time he took an edible — via TheGrowthOp
Read more »

Ashton Kutcher took an edible after a vasectomy and thought he'd lost all feeling below his waistAshton Kutcher took an edible after a vasectomy and thought he'd lost all feeling below his waistAshton Kutcher says he hasn’t done drugs in 10 years, which is likely a good thing considering how he reacted the last time he took an edible — via TheGrowthOp
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 02:09:18