Thirty M'sians evacuated from Sudan now in Jeddah, to fly home on April 28, says Zambry

Philippines News News

Thirty M'sians evacuated from Sudan now in Jeddah, to fly home on April 28, says Zambry
Philippines Latest News,Philippines Headlines
  • 📰 staronline
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 13 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 8%
  • Publisher: 75%

PETALING JAYA: The 30 Malaysians evacuated from Sudan arrived at the King Faisal Naval Base in Jeddah on Thursday (April 27), says Datuk Seri Dr Zambry Abdul Kadir.

The Foreign Minister said they had arrived in Jeddah after travelling almost nine hours from Sudan Port."The operations of the Malaysian embassy in Sudan are also temporarily suspended," Zambry said.

Earlier, the Foreign Minister was reported to have said that another two Malaysians, who were employees of the United Nations Mission in Sudan in Abyei were not part of the group and their evacuation would be handled by the UN. - Bernama

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

staronline /  🏆 4. in MY

Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Ops Sudan safely transports 30 Malaysians and 26 others to Port Sudan: ZambryOps Sudan safely transports 30 Malaysians and 26 others to Port Sudan: ZambryZambry also clarifed that the Two Malaysians who were not evacuated, worked for the United Nations Mission in Sudan (UNMIS) in Abyei, hence, their evacuation will be handled by the UN. theSun theSundaily SudanConflict safety evacuation Malaysia
Read more »

30 rakyat Malaysia, 26 warga asing dibawa ke Port Sudan, kata Zambry | The Malaysian Insight30 rakyat Malaysia, 26 warga asing dibawa ke Port Sudan, kata Zambry | The Malaysian Insight30 rakyat Malaysia, 26 warga asing dibawa ke Port Sudan, kata Zambry
Read more »

Malaysians arrived safely at Sudan Port after 30-hour journey, says ZambryMalaysians arrived safely at Sudan Port after 30-hour journey, says ZambryPETALING JAYA: The 30 Malaysians who were stranded in Khartoum following an unrest, have arrived safely at Sudan Port, says Foreign Minister Datuk Seri Dr Zambry Abdul Kadir.
Read more »

Zambry: Special forces safely transport 30 Malaysians and 26 others to Port SudanZambry: Special forces safely transport 30 Malaysians and 26 others to Port SudanPUTRAJAYA, April 25 — All 30 Malaysians stranded in Khartoum, Sudan, successfully arrived at Port Sudan at 2.07pm (8.08pm Malaysia time) yesterday, after a 30-hour journey...
Read more »

Malaysians have left Port Sudan for Jeddah, says Wisma PutraMalaysians have left Port Sudan for Jeddah, says Wisma PutraPUTRAJAYA: All 30 Malaysians, who were stranded in Sudan’s capital Khartoum, have safely left Port Sudan for Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Read more »

Malaysians in Sudan on the way to JeddahMalaysians in Sudan on the way to JeddahPUTRAJAYA: All 30 Malaysians stranded earlier in Sudan’s capital Khartoum have safely left Port Sudan for Jeddah in Saudi Arabia.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 14:35:16