Six nabbed for smuggling, subsidised cooking oil worth over half a million seized

Philippines News News

Six nabbed for smuggling, subsidised cooking oil worth over half a million seized
Philippines Latest News,Philippines Headlines
  • 📰 staronline
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 14 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 9%
  • Publisher: 75%

PUTRAJAYA: Six men, including three foreigners, believed to be part of a subsidised cooking oil smuggling syndicate, were arrested during an Op Tiris raid at two premises located at the Sg Lalang industrial area in Sg Petani, Kedah on Sunday (April 9).

PUTRAJAYA: Six men, including three foreigners, believed to be part of a subsidised cooking oil smuggling syndicate, were arrested during an Ops Tiris raid at two premises located at the Sg Lalang industrial area in Sg Petani, Kedah on Sunday .

He said at the first location, 3,000 litres of diesel worth RM34,450 was found in a tank but the premises was deserted. "The syndicate’s modus operandi is to use tankers carrying chemicals to obscure the authorities and the public,” said Azman on Tuesday .

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

staronline /  🏆 4. in MY

Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Trying to go greenTrying to go greenPutrajaya Corporation has been taking the opportunity to run several green campaigns to encourage sustainable practices at the bazaars.
Read more »

Building collapses in Marseille, at least six injuredBuilding collapses in Marseille, at least six injuredPARIS (Reuters) - French rescue services were searching for victims and trying to put out a fire after an explosion caused a residential building to collapse in the centre of Marseille in the early hours of Sunday, with six injured identified so far.
Read more »

Jeremy Renner visits Six Flags with familyJeremy Renner visits Six Flags with familyRenner is scheduled to appear in public on April 11 at the premiere of his new reality series Rennervations, which will follow the actor’s first on-camera appearance since the accident. theSun theSundaily JeremyRenner Hollywood entertainment
Read more »

Man jailed six months for scaring 1,100 chickens to deathMan jailed six months for scaring 1,100 chickens to deathHengyang: A man in China has been sentenced to six months’ jail for scaring 1,100 chickens to death in a feud with his neighbour.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-05 17:19:05