Seth Rogen says he has no plans to work with James Franco again

Philippines News News

Seth Rogen says he has no plans to work with James Franco again
Philippines Latest News,Philippines Headlines
  • 📰 CNN
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 25 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 13%
  • Publisher: 95%

Seth Rogen says he has no current plans to work with his former collaborator James Franco, in the wake of sexual misconduct allegations.

In an interview with Britain's Sunday Times, the 39-year-old actor revealed that his personal and professional relationship with Franco had been affected by the accusations made against the latter in 2014 and again in 2018.

Recalling the controversial joke, Rogen told the Sunday Times:"I do look back at a joke I made on 'Saturday Night Live' in 2014 and I very much regret making that joke," adding:"It was a terrible joke, honestly. And I also look back to that interview in 2018 where I comment that I would keep working with James, and the truth is that I have not and I do not plan to right now." CNN has contacted Franco's representatives for comment on Rogen's remarks.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

CNN /  🏆 4. in US

Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Seth Rogen Has “No Plans” to Work With James Franco Following Sexual Misconduct AccusationsSeth Rogen Has “No Plans” to Work With James Franco Following Sexual Misconduct AccusationsSeth Rogen says he has no plans to work with his frequent collaborator James Franco following accusations of sexual misconduct by multiple women. Rogen made the comments in an interview posted Sund…
Read more »

Seth Rogen Stays Silent On Future Plans With James Franco Following Sexual Misconduct AllegationsSeth Rogen Stays Silent On Future Plans With James Franco Following Sexual Misconduct AllegationsSeth Rogen revealed in a new Sunday Times interview the status of his relationship with frequent collaborator James Franco. Rogen has stayed mum until now regarding his Disaster Artist co-star afte…
Read more »

Seth Rogen says he doesn't plan to work with James Franco againSeth Rogen says he doesn't plan to work with James Franco againSeth Rogen has spoken out about his professional relationship with frequent co-star and collaborator James Franco, saying that he has no plans to work with him following allegations of sexually inappropriate behavior.
Read more »

Seth Rogen Not Working With James Franco Amid Sexual Misconduct ClaimsSeth Rogen Not Working With James Franco Amid Sexual Misconduct Claims'I also look back to that interview in 2018 where I comment that I would keep working with James, and the truth is that I have not and I do not plan to right now.'
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-08-29 22:48:48