Mayor Eric Adams awarded the musician with the key at a ceremony last year that coincided with the release of a new album.
” Combs has returned his key to New York City after a request from Mayor Eric Adams in response to the release of a video showing the music mogul
The mayor’s office said Combs returned the key after Adams sent letters to the embattled musician’s offices in New York and California on June 4 rescinding the key and asking for it to be sent back to City Hall. The city received the key June 10.In his letter, Adams wrote he was “deeply disturbed” by the attack, adding “I strongly condemn these actions and stand in solidarity with all survivors of domestic and gender-based violence.
Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Howard University cuts ties with Sean 'Diddy' Combs after video of attack on CassieHoward University is cutting ties to Sean “Diddy” Combs, rescinding an honorary degree that was awarded to him and disbanding a scholarship program in his name, after a recently released 2016 video that appeared to show him attacking the R&B singer Cassie.
Read more »
Howard University cuts ties with Sean 'Diddy' Combs after video of attack on CassieHoward University is cutting ties to Sean 'Diddy' Combs, rescinding an honorary degree that was awarded to him and disbanding a scholarship program in his name, after a recently released 2016 video that appeared to show him attacking the R&B singer Cassie.
Read more »
Howard University cuts ties with Sean 'Diddy' Combs after video of attack on CassieThe statement said the board voted unanimously Friday to accept the return of the honorary degree Combs received in 2014
Read more »
Sean 'Diddy' Combs sells majority stake in RevoltSean “Diddy” Combs has sold a majority stake in Revolt, the media company and television network he founded in 2013, according to the company.
Read more »
Sean 'Diddy' Combs sells majority stake in Revolt, the media company he foundedSean 'Diddy' Combs has sold a majority stake in Revolt, the media company and television network he founded in 2013, according to the company.
Read more »
CNN Exclusive: A federal grand jury may soon hear from Sean 'Diddy' Combs' accusersFederal investigators are preparing to bring accusers of music mogul Sean 'Diddy' Combs before a federal grand jury, two sources familiar with the probe tell CNN — signaling the U.S. Justice Department is moving toward potentially seeking an indictment of Combs.
Read more »