Ronaldo's first season in Saudi Arabia ends with injury

Philippines News News

Ronaldo's first season in Saudi Arabia ends with injury
Philippines Latest News,Philippines Headlines
  • 📰 ChannelNewsAsia
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 30 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 15%
  • Publisher: 66%

Cristiano Ronaldo missed the final matchday of the Saudi Pro League due to injury as his Al-Nassr team finished their season with 3-0 victory over Al-Fateh on Wednesday.The Portuguese forward decided not to sit on the bench for the frustrating end to his first season in Saudi Arabia after joining Al-Nassr

Cristiano Ronaldo missed the final matchday of the Saudi Pro League due to injury as his Al-Nassr team finished their season with 3-0 victory over Al-Fateh on Wednesday.

The Portuguese forward decided not to sit on the bench for the frustrating end to his first season in Saudi Arabia after joining Al-Nassr in January on a contract estimated by the media to be worth more than 200 million euros . The 38-year-old ended up with 14 goals in 16 matches, having played every minute of every league game barring a 1-1 draw with Al-Ettifaq last month, when he was taken off in the 84th minute, and Wednesday's final match.

Al-Nassr failed to win any titles this season and finished the league in second place, five points behind the champions Al-Ittihad.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

ChannelNewsAsia /  🏆 6. in SG

Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Israel 'not really aware' about progress of Saudi-US talks on normalisation dealIsrael 'not really aware' about progress of Saudi-US talks on normalisation dealJERUSALEM: A top Israeli official played down prospects for a United States-brokered diplomatic breakthrough with Saudi Arabia on Tuesday (May 30), describing Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's government as 'in a fog' on any progress in related talks between Riyadh and Washington. Deeming the forging of
Read more »

US says ready to resume Sudan mediation once parties 'serious'US says ready to resume Sudan mediation once parties 'serious'OSLO - The United States said on Thursday that it remained ready to mediate between Sudan’s warring parties but that they needed to be serious about a truce, after the army left talks in Saudi Arabia. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Read more »

Nvidia set to become first US chipmaker valued at over $1 trillionNvidia set to become first US chipmaker valued at over $1 trillionNvidia Corp was on track on Tuesday to breach $1 trillion in market capitalization for the first time, making it the first U.S. chipmaker to join the trillion-dollar club.The company's shares were last up 3.5 per cent at $402.91 in premarket trading.Meta, valued at about $670 billion as of last clo
Read more »

France inaugurates first of four gigafactories in the northFrance inaugurates first of four gigafactories in the northBILLY-BERCLAU, France : France will inaugurate on Tuesday a battery-making gigafactory, the first of four such plants European and Asian companies plan to build in the north of the country.The development by Automotive Cells Company, a joint-venture between Stellantis, Mercedes and TotalEnergies, involves
Read more »

Indonesia puts nickel export levy on hold to devise a price index firstIndonesia puts nickel export levy on hold to devise a price index firstThe index could be used to calculate royalties and any export levy, say senior Indonesian official. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Read more »

North Korea says it will launch its first military spy satellite in JuneNorth Korea says it will launch its first military spy satellite in JuneSEOUL - North Korea will launch its first military reconnaissance satellite in June for monitoring US military activities, state media KCNA reported on Tuesday (May 30). In a statement carried by the KCNA news agency, Ri Pyong Chol, vice-chairman of the Central Military Commission of the ruling Workers' Party, denounced joint military exercises by the United States and South Korea...
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 23:46:32