RCMP searching for missing man from Twillingate

Philippines News News

RCMP searching for missing man from Twillingate
Philippines Latest News,Philippines Headlines
  • 📰 NTVNewsNL
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 41 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 20%
  • Publisher: 59%

The RCMP in Twillingate is searching for a missing 74-year-old. Robert Beauline was last seen in Twillingate on Saturday. He has grey hair and blue eyes. He is described as being 5 foot 9 inches tall and weighs 200 lbs. He is driving a blue 2009 Chevrolet Impala with the license plate number JMJ 688. […]

Hundreds gathered at the National War Memorial in St. John’s this morning for the annual July 1st Memorial Day ceremony.

The service dates back to July 1, 1917 to honour and mourn the loss of more than 700 soldiers of the 1st Newfoundland Regiment at Beaumont-Hamel on the first day of the Battle of the Somme during World War One. Special guests today included Chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Mark Milley, whose parents are from Newfoundland, as well as Canada’s Chief of Defence Staff, Gen. Wayne Eyre.

NTV News covered the ceremony live. This will be the last year that the ceremony will take place at the War Memorial before it is refurbished. The province has already put out tenders for renovations to the site. The province will also put in place a specially-designed tomb for the remains of one of our unknown soldiers from WW1, whose remains were discovered on the battlefield of Northern France.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

NTVNewsNL /  🏆 54. in CA

Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

RCMP says Lytton wildfire probe still active, two years after village's destructionRCMP says Lytton wildfire probe still active, two years after village's destructionMounties say their investigation into the devastating fire that destroyed most of the village of Lytton, B.C., two years ago remains 'active and ongoing.'
Read more »

RCMP says Lytton wildfire probe still active, two years after village’s destructionRCMP says Lytton wildfire probe still active, two years after village’s destructionThe state of emergency was only lifted this June with local officials suggesting people could start rebuilding in a few months, though it remains unclear how many will decide to return
Read more »

Surrey mayor declined meetings with Surrey Police while reinstating RCMPSurrey mayor declined meetings with Surrey Police while reinstating RCMPA Globe and Mail freedom-of-information request for the mayor’s calendar from Oct. 16 to May 10 shows Brenda Locke’s lopsided calendar
Read more »

RCMP says Lytton wildfire probe still active, two years after village's destructionRCMP says Lytton wildfire probe still active, two years after village's destructionLYTTON, B.C. — Mounties say their investigation into the devastating fire that destroyed most of the village of Lytton, B.C., two years ago remains 'active and ongoing.' Staff Sgt. Kris Clark of the B.C.
Read more »

RCMP says Lytton wildfire probe still active, two years after village's destructionRCMP says Lytton wildfire probe still active, two years after village's destructionLYTTON, B.C. — Mounties say their investigation into the devastating fire that destroyed most of the village of Lytton, B.C., two years ago remains 'active and ongoing.' Staff Sgt. Kris Clark of the B.C.
Read more »

Law professor defends judge's decision on Vanderhoof RCMP shooterLaw professor defends judge's decision on Vanderhoof RCMP shooterAcquittal on attempted murder charge grounded in Supreme Court of Canada decision
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-08-29 06:11:40