Public Health Ontario says COVID-19 cases have gradually risen

Philippines News News

Public Health Ontario says COVID-19 cases have gradually risen
Philippines Latest News,Philippines Headlines
  • 📰 OttawaCitizen
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 17 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 10%
  • Publisher: 68%

Public Health Ontario says it’s noticed a gradual rise in COVID\u002D19 cases over the past three weeks and expects that to continue.

The agency says there were 8,300 cases of COVID-19 detected from Sept. 25 to Oct. 1, compared to 8,106 the week before.Sign up to receive daily headline news from Ottawa Citizen, a division of Postmedia Network Inc.By clicking on the sign up button you consent to receive the above newsletter from Postmedia Network Inc. You may unsubscribe any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails. Postmedia Network Inc.

Public Health Ontario says hospital admissions are down 12 per cent, with 365 people admitted last week compared to 415 admissions the week prior. It says 50 people died of the disease during the last week of September compared to 56 the previous week.This report by The Canadian Press was first published Oct. 7, 2022.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

OttawaCitizen /  🏆 21. in CA

Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines



Render Time: 2025-04-03 09:18:02