Toronto police are asking for the public’s help as they continue to investigate a triple shooting at a Queen West nightclub last month.
The incident happened on Monday, Sept. 12 shortly after 2:30 a.m. at Daisy cocktail bar, at 563 Queen St. W., just east of Portland Street.
According to police, three people were shot inside the club. They were all rushed to hospital with non life-threatening injuries. Paramedics told CP24 that they transported two male victims with serious, but non life-threatening injuries and a female victim with minor injuries to hospital.The suspect fled the area. Police have not released a description of this wanted person.
Investigators believe there are several witnesses who have not spoken to police and are urging anyone with information to come forward. They especially want to communicate with anyone who was using their cell phone to take pictures or record video that evening. Anyone with information should contact Toronto police at 416-808-2510, or Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS , or at www.222tips.com.
Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Province’s Designated Host to the Queen, John Perlin, Passes AwayA man who was a link to royalty and played a pivotal role in several aspects of the development of the metro r...
Read more »
Sarah Ferguson Says It’s A ‘Big Honour’ To Care For Queen Elizabeth‘s Corgis, Provides Update On The Beloved PetsSarah Ferguson is updating fans on the well-being of Queen Elizabeth‘s beloved corgis, Muick and Sandy. In a recent interview with the Telegraph, the Duchess of York called the dogs 'national treasures,' noting that they've 'been taught well.' She added that it was a 'big honour' to take in the late monarch's friendly pets. Following the Queen's…
Read more »
Prince Harry Gives Update On Kids Archie And Lilibet In Cute Video Call To Charity Award WinnersPrince Harry had a special meeting with some winners of the WellChild Awards! On Monday, the charity shared a video featuring the Duke of Sussex -- who missed the ceremony this year in the wake of Queen Elizabeth II's death last month. In a video posted by the organization, the duke spoke with the children who…
Read more »
Toronto police appeal for witnesses in fatal triple shooting in North YorkToronto police are appealing for information and witnesses after three men were shot, one fatally, at an indoor soccer and basketball facility in North York over the Thanksgiving weekend.
Read more »