PaulRudd admits that it was 'so much harder' to get into AntMan shape than it used to be .
— © Marvel /© Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures /Courtesy Everett Collection
Paul Rudd is returning to the Marvel Cinematic Universe for “Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania”, and in a new interview the 52-year-old actor admits that getting into superhero shape wasn’t as easy this time around as it had been in the past. “I worked really hard to get back into shape for ‘Quantumania’, and I realized, ‘Oh my God, this is so much harder than it was [for the last Ant-Man project],” Rudd told“I had fallen off more than I had in the past. All of a sudden my clothes fit tight. And I thought, ‘God, this sucks. I can’t even wear these pants,'” he recalled.“So I’d say to myself, ‘Well, I might as well just eat some of these cookies.’ I was irritable and self-conscious. I just wasn’t in a good mood.
“I also try and find the happy medium,” he joked. “I could work out hard and eat perfectly and I’ll still look worse than most of the other Avengers.”
Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
‘Gladiator’ Sequel Sets 2024 Release Date, Paul Mescal In Talks To StarThe long-awaited sequel to 'Gladiator' is finally getting underway. Director Ridley Scott’s followup to the 2000 Oscar winner has set a release date, with Variety reporting that Paramount Pictures has announced the as-yet-untitled film will debut on Nov. 22, 2024. Oscar nominee Paul Mescal is reportedly in negotiations to star. [readmore label='READ MORE: ' link='https://etcanada.com/news/956688/paul-mescal-in-talks-to-star-in-ridley-scotts-gladiator-2/']…
Read more »
Ringo Starr & Paul McCartney Dance Together At Star-Studded Party: ‘What A Time We Had’Beatles members Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr reunited recently — and there was dancing involved. Starr took to Twitter to share a brief video in which he and McCartney hit the dance floor together, all smiles. [readmore label='READ MORE: ' link='https://etcanada.com/news/822840/ringo-starr-reveals-that-he-and-paul-mccartney-regularly-facetime-each-other/'] 'Man, this beautiful day is getting better and better,' wrote Starr in the caption,…
Read more »
No charges after man cuts himself while interacting with police in Uxbridge: SIUThe province's Special Investigations Unit (SIU) will not be charging Durham police in connection with an injury received by a man after a pursuit in Uxbridge.
Read more »
Man Taken Into Custody Following Incident in Grand Falls-WinsorRCMP say a man is in police custody following a dramatic sequence of events in Grand Falls-Windsor that result...
Read more »
A decade later, mysterious disappearance of N.S. man remains unsolved | Globalnews.caPolice said Mark Clarke, from Hillaton, N.S., was reported missing on Feb. 4, 2013, after been last seen at around noon that day in Kentville.
Read more »
Man charged with harassing Ottawa physician still at largeMore than three months after Ottawa police charged a Windsor man in connection with harassing and anti\u002DSemitic calls to an Ottawa family doctor, the man has…
Read more »