No formal request by opposition to discuss MP allocations, says Fadillah | The Malaysian Insight

Philippines News News

No formal request by opposition to discuss MP allocations, says Fadillah | The Malaysian Insight
Philippines Latest News,Philippines Headlines
  • 📰 msianinsight
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 19 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 11%
  • Publisher: 63%

No formal request by opposition to discuss MP allocations, says Fadillah

Deputy Prime Minister Fadillah Yusof says Perikatan Nasional has yet to submit a formal request for negotiations on financial allocations for lawmakers from the opposition. – The Malaysian Insight file pic, April 25, 2023.

He said although he had met PAS secretary-general Takiyuddin Hassan recently regarding the matter, it was an unofficial meeting. “You have to remember during the time of the Keluarga Malaysia government, a memorandum of understanding was signed and negotiations were held. It’s just like asking for one’s hand in marriage; how to discuss when there is no offer?” he said.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

msianinsight /  🏆 8. in MY

Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Belum ada permohonan rasmi ahli Parlimen pembangkang bincang peruntukan, kata Fadillah | The Malaysian InsightBelum ada permohonan rasmi ahli Parlimen pembangkang bincang peruntukan, kata Fadillah | The Malaysian InsightTimbalan perdana menteri mengakui beliau dan Takiyuddin Hassan adakan perjumpaan namun ia adalah pertemuan tidak rasmi.
Read more »

Sindiket penipuan dalam talian beli akaun keldai RM500 | The Malaysian InsightSindiket penipuan dalam talian beli akaun keldai RM500 | The Malaysian InsightLebih 25,000 kes jenayah penipuan dalam talian dicatatkan sepanjang 2022 membabitkan kerugian kira-kira RM850 juta.
Read more »

More than 50,000 confirmed dead in Turkey quakes | The Malaysian InsightMore than 50,000 confirmed dead in Turkey quakes | The Malaysian InsightInterior minister says identification for 985 bodies is underway.
Read more »

57 mat rempit surrender for fear of missing out on Raya | The Malaysian Insight57 mat rempit surrender for fear of missing out on Raya | The Malaysian InsightKulai police say the group had been hiding in an oil palm plantation for six hours.
Read more »

Manufacturers hope for AI boost in factories | The Malaysian InsightManufacturers hope for AI boost in factories | The Malaysian InsightIt’s all about increasing efficiency, says software developer.
Read more »

Trader held for assaulting man over uncooked lemang | The Malaysian InsightTrader held for assaulting man over uncooked lemang | The Malaysian InsightMalacca police say 61-year-old military veteran suffered injuries to his left ear and right hand.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 11:32:54