Several homes were destroyed in east Ottawa Monday morning after a gas leak triggered an explosion. | CBCOttawa
Posted: Feb 13, 2023 6:53 AM EST | Last Updated: 20 minutes agoResidents started calling 911 at about 6:18 a.m. to report the blast, according to fire, police and paramedic officials at a news conference Monday morning.
At the news conference, officials said the first person had been pulled alive from the rubble at 7:19 a.m. The second was rescued just prior to the news conference getting underway after 9:30 a.m., officials said. The scene is a Minto-developed community about 20 kilometres east of Ottawa's core. The Ministry of Labour said Minto Construction was building the homes at the scene.
Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Ottawa explosion levels multiple homes under constructionSeveral houses under construction in east Ottawa have been destroyed in a large explosion.
Read more »
Gas leak explosion destroys multiple homes under construction in OttawaOne man taken to hospital, eight people are being assessed for injuries
Read more »
One person connected to break-ins across several regionsOne person facing multiple charges in connection with several break and enters and property related incidents ...
Read more »