Live updates: Forming the sole dissenting ruling in today's five-person bench, Chief Judge of Sabah and Sarawak Abdul Rahman Sebli says that the prosecution last year presented oral submission for two days while Najib Razak presented no submission at all.
Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
LIVE | Najib's right to fair trial was not denied, says judgeJudge Vernon Ong says there was no miscarriage of justice.
Read more »
LIVE | Judge: Najib author of own misfortuneLIVE | Apex court in majority 4-1 verdict dismisses Najib's SRC review
Read more »
SRC appeal: Federal Court to rule Friday whether Najib denied ‘effective representation’PETALING JAYA: Was Najib Razak deprived of “effective representation” by a counsel of his choice? That is one of several key questions posed by Najib’s defence team, led by Shafee Abdullah, which the Federal Court will have to address when deciding whether to review its own decision in the former prime minister’s SRC International corruption appeal.
Read more »
Will the Federal Court agree with Najib on judges’ conflict of interests?Najib Razak is questioning the propriety of Chief Justice Tengku Maimun Tuan Mat and Justice Nazlan Ghazali presiding over his SRC case.
Read more »