Japan PM blast suspect filed lawsuit over election rules | The Malaysian Insight

Philippines News News

Japan PM blast suspect filed lawsuit over election rules | The Malaysian Insight
Philippines Latest News,Philippines Headlines
  • 📰 msianinsight
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 24 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 13%
  • Publisher: 63%

Japan PM blast suspect filed lawsuit over election rules

A man , whom local media have named as 24-year-old Ryuji Kimura, is believed to have thrown an explosive toward Japan’s Prime Minister Fumio Kishida last Saturday. – AFP pic, April 18, 2023.

A MAN accused of throwing an explosive at Japan’s prime minister had previously filed a lawsuit against the government, a court spokesman said today. Japanese media said the lawsuit filed in June by the suspect, named as 24-year-old Ryuji Kimura, was a complaint about the country’s minimum age for running in elections.

Effective July 2018, access to full reports will only be available with a subscription. Sign-up now and enjoy one week free access!

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

msianinsight /  🏆 8. in MY

Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

‘Gunpowder’ found at home of Japan PM blast suspect | The Malaysian Insight‘Gunpowder’ found at home of Japan PM blast suspect | The Malaysian InsightRyuji Kimura under arrest for obstruction of business.
Read more »

Malaysian man goes on a 'sakura chase' in JapanMalaysian man goes on a 'sakura chase' in Japan'After so many years, I finally managed to return to my “home” of sorts before the month of March ended, for the long-missed Hanami season in Japan.' - Leesan
Read more »

MoF mahu laporan penuh berhubung isu ekonomi Labuan | The Malaysian InsightMoF mahu laporan penuh berhubung isu ekonomi Labuan | The Malaysian InsightSim berkata laporan itu perlu memasukkan isu berkaitan pemulihan sepenuhnya status bebas cukai Labuan.
Read more »

Salauhuddin asks people to avoid panic buying | The Malaysian InsightSalauhuddin asks people to avoid panic buying | The Malaysian InsightMinister says there are no shortages of key foodstuffs.
Read more »

Aidilfitri: Bekalan cukup, elak pembelian panik, pesan menteri | The Malaysian InsightAidilfitri: Bekalan cukup, elak pembelian panik, pesan menteri | The Malaysian InsightRakyat tidak perlu bimbang kerana penguat kuasa sentiasa memantau bekalan barangan mentah seperti ayam, telur dan sayur-sayuran.
Read more »

Don’t be influenced by Raya speculations, Muslims told | The Malaysian InsightDon’t be influenced by Raya speculations, Muslims told | The Malaysian InsightPerak deputy mufti advises faithful to wait for Keeper of the Ruler’s Seal's announcement.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 06:20:24