Investigators still seeking to identify gas that fueled Orléans explosion

Philippines News News

Investigators still seeking to identify gas that fueled Orléans explosion
Philippines Latest News,Philippines Headlines
  • 📰 OttawaCitizen
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 35 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 17%
  • Publisher: 68%

Identifying whether natural gas or propane fueled the explosion will be critical in determining what went wrong on the construction site.

Play Video

Ottawa Fire Services Chief Paul Hutt said Thursday that as many as 18 homeowners living on the north side of Shallow Pond Place had been told they could return. Ottawa Fire Services public information officer Nicholas DeFazio said investigators from the provincial Office of the Fire Marshal were on scene Thursday to continue excavation of the site.Article content

Investigators from the provincial Office of the Fire Marshal were on scene Thursday to continue excavation of the explosion site.Propane was on site to fuel heaters used by construction workers, while underground natural gas lines had been installed, but were not yet providing service to the homes under construction.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

OttawaCitizen /  🏆 21. in CA

Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Ottawa police need help identifying suspect in robbery attemptOttawa police need help identifying suspect in robbery attemptOttawa police are seeking public assistance to locate a suspect in a commercial robbery on Jan. 4 in the 1800 block of Baseline Road.
Read more »

ORLÉANS EXPLOSION: 'We woke up to our master bedroom exploding'ORLÉANS EXPLOSION: 'We woke up to our master bedroom exploding'The family of Ian Carlson and Rosalinn Bulmer only moved into their home in late December.
Read more »

PHOTOS: Investigation underway day after explosion in OrléansPHOTOS: Investigation underway day after explosion in OrléansThe province’s Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Training and Skills Development is investigating the Monday morning explosion at a residential development in…
Read more »

'We woke up to our master bedroom exploding': Young family narrowly escaped Orléans explosion'We woke up to our master bedroom exploding': Young family narrowly escaped Orléans explosionThe family of Ian Carlson and Rosalinn Bulmer only moved into their home in late December.
Read more »

Mother with twins was in Orléans home less than a week when explosion struckMother with twins was in Orléans home less than a week when explosion struckThe family is now back living with Mariam Pepin\u0027s parents, unsure when they’ll be able to return to their own damaged residence.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 15:24:24