Eskom to keep a lid on load-shedding despite strained system 🔒
Eskom CEO André de Ruyter says the utility is aiming to restrict power cuts during the winter, the coldest to hit SA in a decade, to no more than three days.
In an online briefing hosted by the SA National Energy Association on Thursday, De Ruyter said Eskom would stick to the base case it had put forward last month even though SA’s power system remains unpredictable.A subscription helps you enjoy the best of our business content every day along with benefits such as exclusive Financial Times articles, ProfileData financial data, and digital access to the Sunday Times and Times Select.
Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
'Eskom has plan to avoid unexpected power supply disruptions'Mabuza said the government had taken a view that the struggling company must be supported to implement a comprehensive turnaround. loadshedding eskom
Read more »
Eskom generation units repairedEskom says its teams have successfully recovered four generation units that had broken down over the past few days, which will result in a much improved generation system over the next few days.
Read more »
Court tells Eastern Cape council to start paying its R127m Eskom debtAttempts to cut off electricity are being thwarted in court as ratepayers' associations continue to take on municipalities and Eskom.
Read more »
Eskom to keep a lid on load-shedding despite strained systemPower demand has normalised and this week Eskom twice urged consumers to save electricity
Read more »
Eskom to keep a lid on load-shedding despite strained systemPower demand has normalised and this week Eskom twice urged consumers to save electricity
Read more »