AHS investigating after medical records found near film set of Fargo yyc abhealth
But the team working on season five of the FX series Fargo soon realized the boxes they’d stumbled on contained unsecured patient and physicians’ records stored in the mothballed wing of a central Alberta hospital.Sign up to receive daily headline news from the Calgary Herald, a division of Postmedia Network Inc.By clicking on the sign up button you consent to receive the above newsletter from Postmedia Network Inc.
“The building is unoccupied without security, alarm systems, CCTV … the rooms are on ground floor with windows that could easily be accessed and broken into.”The crew, which had numbered 20 last week but would grow by dozens more when filming starts, had been given unaccompanied access to the unused section of the health care facility and the rooms containing the medical documents, said the source.
Didsbury District Health Services facility in the town of 5,100 about 80 km north of Calgary provides a range of medical services. “In accordance with standard practice, an investigation has been initiated by the AHS Legal and Privacy office to determine whether there has been a privacy breach,” they added.
Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
AHS investigating after medical records found near film set of FargoA film production crew on the set of Fargo\u0027s season five have found unsecured medical records in an unused wing of the Didsbury Hospital.
Read more »
AHS investigating after medical records found near film set of FargoA film production crew on the set of Fargo\u0027s season five have found unsecured medical records in an unused wing of the Didsbury Hospital.
Read more »
5-week-old baby dead in Edmonton, police investigatingEdmonton police are investigating the Feb. 8 'suspicious' death of a five-week-old baby.
Read more »
‘Rust’ To Resume Filming With New Crew Amid Alec Baldwin Shooting Case'Rust' is resuming production after years of litigation. Rust Movie Productions announced on Tuesday the film is expected to resume filming this spring with new additions to the film crew. Original members of the crew are set to return, including director Joel Souza include Allan Graf (Stunt Coordinator), Terese Davis (Costume Designer), Stacy Lockhart (Makeup…
Read more »
Northern doctors pan health authority - Terrace StandardJust 30 per cent said physicians and medical leaders trust each other
Read more »
Missing senior last seen in Esquimalt might be carrying blue duvet, police sayGary Davis, 73, has a medical condition that might make him appear confused, Victoria police say
Read more »