Today's stat of the day from the Afternoon Update -
A “devastated” Nick Kyrgios will not take part in the Australian Open, citing a knee injury.with a “mixture of emotions” alongside his physiotherapist on Monday afternoon, the day before he was due to play his first-round match against Roman Safiullin.
, who has been missing for a week amid claims she and her boyfriend were shot at by a gang before fleeing into the bush. “We believe Ms Fuller is alive,” Acting Supt Rob Engels said Sunday.hospitalised after being stung A 20-year-old Spanish man has been fined and has had his visa cancelled after failing to declare meat and dairy products upon entering Australia.Pancetta and goat cheese from Spain might make for excellent hors d’oeuvres, but only if you declare it. A 20-year-old Spanish visitorAustralia’s top 1% getting richer |
Philippines Latest News, Philippines Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Tennis greats back cocky Kyrgios on the eve of the Australian OpenAustralian tennis greats Ken Rosewall and Wally Masur believe Nick Kyrgios has what it takes to go all the way to the finals of the Australian Open even though the 27-year-old faces a brutal draw..
Read more »
‘Devastated’ Nick Kyrgios pulls out of Australian Open with knee injuryNick Kyrgios has withdrawn from the Australian Open on the eve of his opening match with the knee injury that has significantly hampered his preparations
Read more »
‘It’s brutal’: Nick Kyrgios pulls out of Australian OpenThe tennis star said he was “extremely disappointed” but had injured his knee and could not play, leaving the Grand Slam without one of its biggest drawcards.
Read more »
‘I’m devastated’: Kyrgios out of the Australian OpenNick Kyrgios called an impromptu press conference on Monday afternoon, where he revealed that he wouldn’t play in his home grand slam.
Read more »
'Devastated' Kyrgios out of Australian OpenBREAKING: Nick Kyrgios has pulled out of the Australian Open with a knee injury. The Aussie tennis star has revealed he suffered a lateral meniscus tear last week, saying that he's 'devastated' to be unable to compete in the tournament. 9News MORE:
Read more »
‘Devastated’ Nick Kyrgios pulls out of Australian Open, set for surgery in ‘brutal’ blow🛑 JUST IN 🛑 Nick Kyrgios is OUT of the AusOpen. 'I’m devastated obviously … It's brutal.” DETAILS 📝:
Read more »